10.0Roberta Sue Fay

Non Parent Custody

Family Law / Child Custody and Visitation / Non Parent Custody

Grandparents and other third parties or non parents can seek custody of a child if they believe the current custodial situation the child is not in the minor child’s best interest and that the parents of the child are unfit or it is detrimental for the child to remain in the parents care. These cases are litigated in juvenile court and oftentimes are some of the most contentious family law cases. There is a high standard for granting custody or visitation to a non-parent. The types of custody battles are often long and complicated – both legally and emotionally. Therefore, it is critical to have a knowledgeable, aggressive attorney who is willing to advocate for the client. Founding partner Roberta Roberts is a highly skilled and experienced advocate.


Roberts & Kelly, LLP
Tel : 937-332-9300
Fax : 937-552-7666

118 North Main Avenue
Sidney, OH 45365

124 West North Street
Lima, Ohio 45801

10 North Market St.
Troy, OH 45373

620 S. Broadway St.
Greenville, OH 45331


Roberts & Kelly, LLP, serves clients in Sidney, Troy, Lima, Tipp City, Wapakoneta, Dayton, Springfield, Bellefontaine, Greenville, Piqua, Vandalia, Huber Heights, Shelby County, Miami County, Allen County, Darke County, Logan County and throughout Ohio.

Copyright 2018 Roberts & Kelly, LLP